Earn the highest commission on referrals
Post your Affiliate Link on blogs, websites, forums, social media, write a review or even create a promotion video.
How do I get my own personalized Affiliate Link & Statistics?
Log in to your account and go to your Account Section then click the PROGRAMS & OFFERS tab to find your Affiliate Link. You can access your Affiliate from your account page. Statistics show how many users have signed up with your Affiliate Link and also how much you were paid.
How do I earn commission?
Refer new members and earn a commission when they purchase jobs and when they complete jobs.
Where can I place my link?
You can place your link on blogs, forums, websites, social media, reviews, etc.
Will the commission be added to my money balance?
Yes! The earned commission will be added to your account balance within 30 days after the purchase has cleared or after a member's work has been rated as Satisfied.
How to maximize my earnings?
To earn with your Affiliate Link, you should target new freelancers and Small business owners all over the world. Business owners often have tasks that freelancers could perform for them online for a great price. Let them know how Ottei can help! We advise you to post to international websites/forums and write Ottei reviews explaining how a Business owners might benefit from using the Ottei platform. Videos are great but even nice screenshots and images will make your reviews to stand out!
How much will I earn?
For each purchase made, you will earn 5%
For each successful job your members complete, you will earn 5%
AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS
The Ottei Affiliate Program ("Affiliate Program") allows you to receive a commission from Ottei LLC for new Referred Members who comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions established within this Affiliate Program.
Please see below the applicable terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"), that are applicable to this Affiliate Program. By referring a new member to the Affiliate Program, you shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility Criteria
- In order to participate in the Ottei Affiliate Program, you must:
- have an active Ottei Account;
- not be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Ottei LLC
- not be a service provider or a direct family member of a service provider of Ottei LLC
- be at least 18 years of age.
- This means any member who signs up and activates their account.
- You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
- Means an amount described on the Program Policies Page for each Customer Transaction
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Affiliate Program and to provision Ottei with Affiliate Lead’s for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (ii) your participation in this Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (iii) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Affiliate, Marks.
- We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as described within these terms.
Dispute Process / Limitation of Liability / Indemnification
- Ottei LLC. may terminate or suspend all Services and/or account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your Ottei account, you must do so in writing, and it will result in the removal of your Content from the Site pursuant to these Terms.
Governing Law and Rights to Claims
- You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Affiliate Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your non-compliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the Affiliate Tool, or (e) our use of the Affiliate Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defence or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defence or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to the conflict of law’s provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the state and federal courts in the State of Delaware.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.